I am initially upset that the sales rep at total gym the official site was not forthcoming about ANY other option for a less expensive version. My elderly mother was not given a choice..he bombarded her with 1$down today only 100%money back guarantee n the typical garbage .He sold my mother a $1600 model and she cant afford it .

there was no discussion about the option to buy the gym for far less.

2...it came not assembled as stated on the commercial or by the salesrat. it did not contain the key components such as the handlebars..and squat plate were not even the box.

they did send me various parts that arent even on the set up manual. i am terribly upset n i hope their teturn policy is better than their packaging department.

Product or Service Mentioned: Total Gym Sales Representative.

Comments

Irene Moore
Shopping Expert
According to the Total Gym return policy, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you should contact a Total Gym customer service representative by calling Total Gym's toll free number at 1-800-501-4621 within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or credit. Shipping and handling fees are not covered in refunds.
Please note that according to the Total Gym FAQ, the Total Gym Supreme, the Total Gym XLS and the Total Gym FIT do not require any assembly and can be set up in minutes.

It scratched my hardwood floor and is to heavy for me. False advertising