I ordered a gym system from "Total Gym" around Dec 2, 2010 for my wife xmas.The gym never got to me, since then I have called over 20 times and left messages over 20 times sent 2 emails and as of today NO one has called me to tell me where my gym is.

They are giving me run around. A very very poor customer service. The company is called "Total Gym", they said it was delivered on Dec.

17, 2010, but we never received it.Many calls was placed with customer service and they would sent me to this other person who I have left more than 20 phone message, Not 1 call was returned by them.

Had an Experience with Total Gym?

Comments

Williston, North Dakota, United States #1279984

Wow!! Given all the horrible reviews and bad non-exsistance Customer Service. I won't be purchasing this product.

Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Survive And Defend - Master Alain Burrese - The Most Dishonest Martial Artist Ever! Survive And Defend "So called martial arts "master" Alain Burrese is absolutely the most dishonest martial artist on the planet earth! This man claims that he is a fifth degree black belt master...." Read more Craft Holsters - Definitely a Satisfied, and Returning, Customer Craft Holsters "After years of purchasing mass produced holsters which "did the job", I decided on something a little more for my favorite carry weapons. I looked for a single source with..." Read more Skyzone - DANGEROUS FOR ANY AGE Skyzone "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more